Apart from the new coronavirus there are other types of covid’s such as:
- HCoV-229E: It was discovered in 1966. In humans it causes flu-like respiratory infermity.
- HCoV-0C43: It was discovered in 1967. It also causes in humans one to respiratory disease very similar to influenza.
- SARS-CoV: It was discovered in November 2002 in Canton Province (China).
- HCoV-NL63: It was discovered in the Netherlands in 2003.
- HCoV-HKU1: It was discovered in 2005.
- MERS-CoV: It was first identified in 2012 in Saudi Arabia.
But in few cases we had found ourselves in the need to be confined or with the obligation to wear the mask. Some parties and celebrations has been cancelles due to the virus. This only happened due to war in the past.